When you order your Skip and it is off the highway on to your drive, BEEFYS SKIP HIRE take no responsibility whatsoever for any damage caused. As per your instruction is where you wanted the Skip placed.
Your postcode MUST be in the correct zones and must be the same as your delivery address or your booking will be void.
WHAT CAN I PUT IN A DOMESTIC SKIP?
- Household waste such as furniture and old carpets
- General rubbish from clearances and including cardboard, paper, plastics and glass
- Garden and landscaping waste
- Renovation and building waste such as rubble, old tiles and plasterwork
WHAT CAN’T I PUT IN A SKIP?
We do not accept some types of waste. Items include:
- Hazardous waste including liquids and toxic materials
- Oils including petrol and diesel
- Clinical waste
- Gas canisters
- Lighting tubes